First, if you’re looking for gift ideas in general, follow my #tityngift hashtag on Instagram and/or don’t miss these previous posts:
- Candles That Smell Like Home
- 20 Favorites for the Guys
- Kids Club Membership
- Brickheadz for the Kid
- Let the Gifts Begin
Now, if you’re looking for gift ideas for a girl, below is a list of things that are “all the rage” to my daughter right now. These trends hit different ages and areas of the country at different times so some of these things may seem last year to you but they are so this year to her, like totally. 😉 She’s 10 but I think a lot of these ideas would be great for a very broad age group. This list of 12 things is in no particular order and it’s not all Rainbows and Unicorns, so keep scrolling! 😉
4. Slime Anything – Some parents might be over this trend, but we didn’t do it much and I like that there are kits available now and you don’t have to use a random recipe found on the Internet.
5. Emoji Anything –
6. Chapter book Series Sets – These are series my daughter has read and loved!
8. Care Bear – I was in the store with my daughter, I showed her the purple care bear and asked her if she’d be excited if someone gave it to her and she started jumping up and down and wants it for Christmas.
10. American Girl – I say American Girl but I’m very impressed by Target’s Our Generation line and my daughter doesn’t care or know the difference between AG and OG. She’s particularly into the dogs, which I cannot find on the website but they are hopefully still in the store. Here are some sets she’s into:
I hope this helps if your shopping for a girl! My next post is going to be full of book recommendations because they ship quick and we’re getting close. Stay posted!